Energy Smoothie
Energy Smoothie
Energy Smoothie
Energy Smoothie
Energy Smoothie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Energy Smoothie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Energy Smoothie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Energy Smoothie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Energy Smoothie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Energy Smoothie

Energy Smoothie

  • $5.99 - $7.49 / smoothie

  • $5.99 - $7.49 / smoothie

  • $5.99 - $7.49 / smoothie

  • $5.99 - $7.49 / smoothie

  • Our ENERGY smoothie provides immediate and sustainable energy while also acting as a natural pick-me-up. It’s a perfect blend of protein, healthy fats and omegas that not only helps to provide balance but also increase vitality.
    BUILD MY BOX NOW

    Description

    Ingredients

    Nutritional Information

    Blending Instructions

    Need more energy? We’ve got you. Our Energy superfood smoothie kit provides immediate natural and sustainable energy, while also acting as a natural pick-me-up. It’s a perfect blend of hearty plant-based proteins, healthy fats and omega-3 fatty acids that not only help provide full-body balance but also increase vitality. Supported by maca, a powerful adaptogen + cacao, 100% raw chocolate that’s high in magnesium + coconut that provides healthy fats and MCTs, our Energy blend delivers when it comes to supporting you with the energy you need to power through your day.

    organic pineapples, organic bananas, organic banana puree (organic bananas, ascorbic acid), organic blueberries, organic coconut milk powder, organic milled chia seeds, organic cacao powder, organic milled flax seeds, organic maca powder, organic cinnamon. CONTAINS COCONUT.

    2 servings per container, serving size 99g, 80 calories per serving. Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrates 19g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 11g, Includes 0g Added Sugars, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 0.4mg (2% DV), Potassium 220mg (4% DV), Vitamin C 23mg (25% DV). *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.

    Blend pouch contents with 12-14 fl oz liquid of choice. Plant-based milks such as almond milk or coconut milk are preferred.

    TASTES LIKE:

    Lightly chocolate-dusted fresh blueberries

    BLENDING INSTRUCTIONS:

    Blend pouch contents with 12-14 fl oz liquid of choice. Plant-based milks such as almond milk or coconut milk are preferred.

    HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS

    Don't Forget To Follow Us On Instagram For Health Tips